The 2020 Official LFC Summer Camp is coming to Maryland the week of July 20-24 and will once again be led by LFC coaches from our world famous academy in England! It's an opportunity not to be missed!
Indian Creek School (1130 Anne Chambers Way, Crownsville, MD 21032)
Grace Academy School (13321 Cearfoss Pike, Hagerstown, MD 21740)
When: July 20-24 (9am-3pm)
Who: Boys and Girls aged 5-17
Price: $300 per camper (LFC camp t-shirt included)
Team rates are available by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Space is limited to ensure that each player receives the attention and instruction they deserve. Due to the popularity of the camp last year, we advise you to sign up quickly to avoid disappointment!
Indian Creek School's Eagles Athletic Complex will again serve as one of our locations for the 2020 Official LFC Summer Camp.
In addition to our LFC coaches, we will also be inviting some of the best collegiate coaches in the region to ensure your child enjoys a memorable week of soccer with the world's greatest football family. These names can be found at the bottom of this page as we approach the camp.
Players who attend this LFC camp will be coached in 'The Liverpool Way' that has produced some of the world's top players. Some of the features of the camp can be found below:
- Technical development in dribbling, turning, 1v1 domination, moves inspired by LFC players, passing, first touch, shooting.
- Players will participate in skills challenges every day on the topics they have worked on with prizes given out at the end of the week.
- Decision making, movement off the ball and other age appropriate tactical elements of the game.
- Speed, agility, balance and co-ordination will be taught by our full time strength and conditioning staff through fun, age appropriate drills that will improve their athleticism using proper technique!
- Players will be taught the four pillars of 'The Liverpool Way' and will understand their importance on and off the field when representing LFC.
- Everyday will feature a champions league tournament in the afternoon!
- Player feedback forms will be given out at the end of the week.
- Access to indoor shelter for lunch break and in the event of inclement weather.
Check back regularly for coaching updates!